In accordance with the provisions of the Law of Services of the Information Society (LSSI), users are informed of http: // www.the-room.es that these are the data of the owner of this website:
- Name: The Room Research & Solutions
- Address: Boix y Morer 5, 1º 4, Madrid
- NIF / CIF / NIE: B85359941<
- Contact telephone number: +34 91 5396500
- Contact e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to the website http://www.the-room.es , property of The Room Investigación De Mercados Sl and the use of the services and the use of the services offered on this website implies acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use:
The design, source code and contents of the website http://www.the-room.es are protected by the Spanish legislation in relation to intellectual and industrial property rights in favor of The Room Investigación De Mercados Sl, being prohibited its reproduction, distribution or public communication, total or partial, without the express authorization of The Room Investigación De Mercados Sl
Privacy and Data Protection Policy
The Room Research De Mercados Sl informs the users of the website http://www.the-room.es, that you can create an automated file with personal data that is brought to your attention, either as a result of using the services offered on the website, because of sending to the contact email email@example.com or through the use of contact or registration forms on the website. In any case, the storage, protection and use of such data by The Room Research Market will be in accordance with strict compliance with the provisions of the legislation on data protection.
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Protection of Personal Data, users may exercise, at any time, the rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of their rights. data, that would have been collected and archived. The exercise of these rights must be made by written communication addressed to The Room Research De Markets Sl a Boix and Morer 5, 1º 4, Madrid or to the email address of contact firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in any of the cases, as a reference ” PERSONAL DATA “and the aforementioned right that they intend to operate, enclosing a copy of their National Identity Document.
Availability and Updates
The Room Research Market reserves the right to interrupt at any time and without notice the access to the website http: // www .the-room.es , as well as to modify or eliminate the configuration of the site, the contents that are shown in it or the provision of any or all of the services provided through it, either by technical reasons, security, maintenance or any other cause. Said interruption, edition or elimination may be temporary or definitive, without incurring any liability for The Room Investigación De Mercados Sl.
Use of the website, its contents and services
Access to the content and services offered in http://www.the-room.es , and the Use of the same by the User, is carried out at your own risk.
The Room Investigation Of Markets Sl is not responsible for possible damages or damages that the user may suffer, nor of possible technical problems or failures in the computer equipment of the user, that occur due to:
- A misuse of the contents or services of http://www.the-room.es by the user.
- Errors, defects or omissions in the information provided when it comes from sources other than The Room Research De Markets Sl.
- Illegitimate intromissions beyond the control of The Room Investigation De Mercados Sl by third parties.
In http://www.the-room.es some terms may be mentioned indirectly and informatively. logos, which are trademarks registered by their respective owners, not making us responsible for the improper use that could be made by third parties regarding said brands.
The Room Research De Mercados Sl is not responsible for other data, websites or files that may be accessed through links available between the contents of http://www.the-room.es , given that said pages or archives are the responsibility of their respective holders. The Room Market Research, therefore, neither approves nor endorses the products, services, contents, information, data, files and any kind of material existing in such web pages or files, and does not control nor, in accordance with the provisions of in the LSSICE, is responsible for the quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the information, content, data and services existing in the linked sites and that are alien to http://www.the-room.es . If a competent body declares the illegality of the data, ordered its withdrawal or that access to them is impossible, or if the existence of the lesion had been declared, the links indicated would be immediately withdrawn, as soon as is expressly notified to The Room Market Research Sl.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser whenever you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web will be able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is the way we fight spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies, so you can click on the Like or Share buttons.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time, you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies, and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget their decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States, and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases whenever it is necessary for the operation of the system, or when the law requires such effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard on this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.